Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Costume Decided!

I want to thank you all for voting for Chloe's first Halloween costume. It was exciting to see what everyone thought. Which ones you liked and really didn't like. Some got no votes. But, there were 2 front runners - the Bunny and the Fairy each with 8 votes. We went with the Fairy!

I did this for two reasons. After reviewing the bunny costume, I realized that Chloe was never gong to keep that hat on her head. She won't even wear a headband these days!! And, it looks a little bit hot. Secondly...Brad and I secretly loved the fairy idea. Then, I found one that is a STRAWBERRY FAIRY!! And it is just darling! The word 'strawberry' is the first word that Chloe ever laughed out loud at so it had some sentimental value to us as well. Here is the costume and it's on its way here. I can't wait to dress her up in and take a pic of her in it!!! So exciting!

No comments: