Monday, October 5, 2009

Chloe Gives Kisses!!!

Finally! Chloe gives real kisses!! We have been trying and trying and trying to teach her kisses...it's just an ongoing casual thing I/we do all the time. My Mom does it to with her when we skype. I noticed on our skype session yesterday with Nana that Chloe was actually lunging toward the screen and giving her kisses. But...tonight....she really did it!! I was about to put her to bed and told her (as I do every night) to give her Daddy kisses....well....she went to him and gave him a real kiss. There have been some flukes over the past several months....but, this was real. And oh so cute!! Who would think a simple kiss could melt your heart? Brad deserved it as Chloe has been very much a Mommy's lil baby for days now, wanting nothing to do with Daddy. You win some, you lose some. I still can't get a kiss!!!!!

Check out the short video. It's a little bit dark....but you can see the kisses!

No comments: