Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mommy Day!!

My first Mothers Day! Every day with Chloe is special, but, this Sunday was the greatest of all - so far! Brad and Chloe pampered Mommy with lunch, a hair cut and color (which was much needed!) and a new VB bag! I don't know which part was the best? All of it! I wish it was every weekend. Enough about me.........on to the little one!

Chloe is almost sitting up. Check her out at lunch in a big girl high chair!! I have posted a video of her trying to sit up and crawling a bit. It is so hard to capture these things on photos/videos because she moves so fast, and you have to be fully prepared at all times (which I am not). She is so cute. She also seems like she wants to stand. One skill at a time baby girl!

As previously reported...she has two teeth. Only difference is I finally got proof for you! She does not like to show off her teefies at all....but, I did it (click on pic to enlarge)! So cute. No more have come in - yet. But I am sure they are just around the corner.
.
Other than all that, not too much else. She is still eating...albeit not too much. She has not been sleeping thru the night for a few weeks now. I really don't know why or what else to do. She wakes up just famished it seems. I am just going with it for now. I usually get a short nap each day out of her. She doesn't seem to like to sleep as much as she used to (sigh). She is a growing baby and this is all part of the territory I supppose!
.
We take her to the doctor on May 21st. She will be 6 1/2 months at that time - I wonder what our new 'instructions' will be and how much she weighs?

I know its a little late, but -

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE!!!

No comments: