Friday, May 15, 2009

Early Riser!!

Well, she did it. She can now pull herself up to a standing position!!! Chloe went to bed fairly early last night only to wake to the thunderstorm half hour later. She wasn't crying...so, Brad and I left her for a little while thinking she may put herself back to sleep. After another almost half hour of this....Brad decided to go check on her. She was in the corner of her crib, grinning, trying to pull herself up. It is so cute! She gets to her belly, then to her knees, and then pull - she is up! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! This baby is going to have me run ragged in no time.

All this forced Brad and I (mostly Brad) to reconstruct Chloe's crib at 10pm last night, dropping it to a lower position. And, one would think since we went to bed nearly 3 hours past our usual bedtime that we would sleep in late, right? Nope. Who was I kidding? She was up three times last night and the earliest time to date this morning. Yay me! I just pray for a good nap today.

Not much else going on...just Chloe growing way too fast, her attention span decreasing by the second matched by her mischievousness increasing by the second and her just getting cuter and cuter!

No comments: