Friday, April 24, 2009

Yum! Cereal Time!

Chloe had her first taste of cereal today! I woke up this morning and thought...you know what?...I am going to give it a go! Figuring the first few attempts would be just that - attempts, I had to get started sooner or later! Also, the fact that I need to get her eating before our next visit in May and that she is not sleeping through the night at all anymore was all the reasons I needed. She actually did really well. I got everything set up...and sh e was getting excited when she saw the high chair being opened up which I took as a good sign. We then sat together and proceeded on our journey of solid foods together. She wanted to be in total control - which should not have surprised me one bit. She had very good control over the spoon as far as holding it and putting it in her mouth. We got about ten little mouthfuls of cereal then the squirming and fussing started and the journey - for today - was over. All in all, I give it a 10. For a first attempt it was both fun and successful

Other than that, not too much else going on. She loves her activity bouncer seat we got her. We finally got batteries (after 4, yes 4, runs for them!) for the keyboard part of it and once that was all put together she fell in love all over again! She is still amazed and excited by the cats. She is creeping (I guess thats the 'technical' word) everywhere (into the kitchen, the bathroom and around to my desk...but, let's be honest - this condo ain't that big!!) - can't hold her still anymore!

No comments: