Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chloe's Fist Tooth!!!!!!

Chloe and I went to our first party today! A Meet-the-Baby Baby Shower! Another precious doll was born into this world - Isabella. We had a really wonderful time and Chloe was loving all the attention and being quite the lil entertainer moving all around, laughing and showing off her new skills.

After everyone had pretty much left I was giving Chloe a taste of water (because boy what a hot day we had today)................................and to my surprise, make that delight, I discovered the beginnings of a little itsy bitsy toofie!!

It shouldn't have surprised me too much because I had had a dream three nights ago that she cut a tooth and we didn't even realize until it was fully in and secondly, she has been a stinker for the past three days. This might explain it!

Today was her second day of cereal and it did not go so great. After about 6 mouthfuls - each of which she gagged down - she gagged one last time and puked everywhere. Oh, the joy! So, tomorrow we try again.

2 comments:

AmazonV said...

Yea! Watch out soon she'll have a smile full of little teeth.

Andiegirl85 said...

I still can't believe it and I don't want to....because that means she is getting to be a big girl. Ugh why do they grow up so fast!