Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chloe went Pee Pee in the Potty!!!

Nana got Chloe all her potty accessories this Christmas. And, I started potty training her around 13 months....for about 2 days! She, or rather we, had one obstacle after the other (a awful diaper rash that lasted 3 weeks, a week trip to Bermuda, me starting working overnight shifts and so on) and so the potty training was seriously delayed. I know she is very young, but she is also very smart and doesn't pee during the night or naps so I thought I was give it a go early. No pressure. So, the potty has been in the bathroom for 3 months now. And every time I go pee, Chloe comes in, sits (clothed) on the potty, gets a magazine and waits for me to be done. That alone is oh so adorable. This weekend I decided that when we got back from Ohio we were going to get back on the potty training bandwagon. I even armed myself with the cutest doll with diapers as a reward.

Day One: SUCCESS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nn

Anonymous said...

moooie foto van haar blootje

Anonymous said...

Can't see it